Faizal in Chiggity-China

my 6 months in the People's Republic..

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  October (11)
  • ▼  2008 (166)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ▼  May (31)
      • Boston-bound
      • Family Day
      • blood diamond
      • 29
      • CEO dodges eggs
      • Ever since I moved away from home a decade ago, th...
      • Game Over
      • Thailand Day 3
      • Thailand Day 2
      • Thailand Day 1
      • "you can do it!"
      • The Microsoft Research Asia site has also been cha...
      • At 2:28pm -- to mourn the earthquake exactly one w...
      • Qingdao - Day 2
      • Qingdao - Day 1
      • Cosby & Vics
      • Bruce
      • hao
      • Gave a talk to the Innovation Engineering Group to...
      • tremor
      • Happy Mothers Day
      • man up
      • Helped Microsoft Research Asia Library clear out s...
      • My gray hairs are multiplying exponentially. I pl...
      • ground breaking
      • Now that the gym renovation here is complete, I've...
      • Mr. Rogers
      • What are the "general hygiene recommendations for ...
      • MacBook Air vs ThinkPad X300
      • Hung out with Gabe and his Irish attorney friend A...
      • Today is Chinese Labor Day.Some fun facts from the...
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (20)

About Me

My photo
Faizal
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
View my complete profile

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Boston-bound

Eugene and I said goodbye to Heather & Mauro last night. They moved back to Boston today.

In the afternoon I went with Gabe to the largest antique market in Beijing.
Posted by Faizal at 7:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)