Faizal in Chiggity-China

my 6 months in the People's Republic..

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  October (11)
  • ▼  2008 (166)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ▼  March (32)
      • T.I.C.
      • Kevin left this morning. I normally wouldn't post...
      • After another delicious breakfast cooked by my dad...
      • It was an elementary school reunion for Kevin, Har...
      • Paid our respects at the Lama Temple before boardi...
      • After a visit to the Summer Palace & Sky Temple we...
      • Great Wall
      • donkey dumplings
      • Kevin arrives
      • Vics
      • Beijing Botanical Garden
      • We completed the first iteration of the project I'...
      • celebrated a few days late by winning another squa...
      • One of my colleagues here at Microsoft Research As...
      • H20
      • St Patricks Day
      • engaged - congrats!
      • somebody may have drunk dialed me last night but i...
      • After game night, Anna, Eugene and I ate Japanese ...
      • cash only
      • Buick
      • BJ Green Drinks
      • prank called
      • chicken head
      • homemade
      • after game night, Mauro, Heather and I went to McD...
      • MYCD
      • Paper Nest
      • I think in order for one to be a successful execut...
      • not only does my favorite sister Zahra attend the ...
      • Basketball again. I identified the guy with long ...
      • I can hang up wet laundry at night and it is compl...
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (20)

About Me

My photo
Faizal
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
View my complete profile

Sunday, March 16, 2008

engaged - congrats!

Posted by Faizal at 8:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)