Kevin knows that Knight Rider was my favorite show as a kid and he brought me a made-for-TV Knight Rider movie that just aired recently. I couldn't stop myself from watching it right away.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Kevin arrives
met Kevin at the airport and brought him to Ganges for lunch. in the evening we went to the Nelson's place for a delicious Easter dinner and afterwards we went to my office to use the tables that double as whiteboards to plan our Shanghai itinerary.

Kevin knows that Knight Rider was my favorite show as a kid and he brought me a made-for-TV Knight Rider movie that just aired recently. I couldn't stop myself from watching it right away.
Kevin knows that Knight Rider was my favorite show as a kid and he brought me a made-for-TV Knight Rider movie that just aired recently. I couldn't stop myself from watching it right away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment