Faizal in Chiggity-China

my 6 months in the People's Republic..

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  October (11)
  • ▼  2008 (166)
    • ▼  June (24)
      • Farewell Lunch
      • Inside the US Embassy in Beijing they are surprisi...
      • Met a few people at U-Speed for one last go kartin...
      • Spent most of the day in one block of Beijing. 1 ...
      • People in China generally don't play baseball so i...
      • mouth numbingly good
      • I didn't write this mail but I guess I'm not the o...
      • safety first
      • J.P. Day 3
      • J.P. Day 2
      • J.P. Day 1
      • rain man
      • the solution to gas prices
      • blogger props
      • Bazaar
      • Genesis
      • Korea Day 2
      • Korea Day 1
      • No title
      • sync
      • trip advisor
      • what's up doc?
      • Microsoft Launches Task Market for Office JocksCNE...
      • Lazy Sunday
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (20)

About Me

My photo
Faizal
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Farewell Lunch


..at my favorite Sichuan restaurant.


Afterwards I gave a talk called "Presentation Power". I love alliteration so much.
Posted by Faizal at 3:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)