The Chinese way is to work the weekend before a holiday. So everybody was working today as if it was a normal workday. The good thing about that was they still had the 3pm fresh fruit.

After work I met up with Anna and one of her coworkers for Thai food. From there we went to this foreigner-dominated club where I was supposed to meet an old college buddy but I didn't see her (and forgot to bring her number) so eventually we left there and went to a Chinese club which played better music. It was nice to get some exercise -- even if by dancing. Some French guy started dancing next to me and insisted on shaking my hand or giving me five every so often.

I can't stand the amount of cigarette smoke here-- especially in the clubs. I came home stinking and with burning eyes and throat. I'd seriously consider wearing a surgical mask next time.
1 comment:
surely there's somewhere else to shop? do they have labels in english at walmart?
Post a Comment