We were walking through the subway station and I saw an 8-year-old kid squatting while his mother stood casually nearby. Apparently it's acceptable for kids here to poop in gutters whenever they need to go.
Monday, February 11, 2008
subway
I love riding the subway. It's so cheap (2 kuai -- about 25 cents) to go anywhere. Sometimes it smells a little but it's worth it.
We were walking through the subway station and I saw an 8-year-old kid squatting while his mother stood casually nearby. Apparently it's acceptable for kids here to poop in gutters whenever they need to go.
We were walking through the subway station and I saw an 8-year-old kid squatting while his mother stood casually nearby. Apparently it's acceptable for kids here to poop in gutters whenever they need to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
maybe it extends out to adults...have you tried pooping on the streets yet?
Post a Comment