Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jack

After today's Chinese class, Matt, Lex, and I went to grab a drink with an eccentric Ozzie fellow named Jack. He was the subject matter expert on just about everything we talked about over the course of the next 8 hours and he claims to be searching for the end of the Internet. During our time there we ate 3 pizzas, they consumed 15 beers, and they smoked 2 packs of cigarettes. It was all very entertaining conversation and although I really wanted to leave for the last 3 hours of it I was told that would be rude in Chinese culture.

2 comments:

PunkyMealster said...

You're so polite. I would've feigned sickness...or just been a bitch and left. :) Kudos to you and your manners!

PunkyMealster said...

Speaking of polite. I feel bad even swearing on your blog. :) Let's work on roughing up that sqeaky clean image.